|Søk i stiler|
Interview: This is how I work
Intervju på engelsk om mine foreldres arbeidsplass.
I interviewed my stepfather Olav about his work and workplace, right after he had come back from work. In his blue work pants, full of dirt and dust.
- What kind of a work do you?
- Im working as a carpenter, for a company called Nordia.
- For how long time have you worked as a carpenter?
- Well, it’s nearly twenty years now since I had my first job as a learner. That’s was for another company though. Says Olav
- How do you get to work?
- I drive to work everyday by car, sometimes the company pays my gas consumption. If I have to use my car driving in the work time.
- How long is your work day?
- It depends, but usually it is between 7 to 8 hours per day.
- Since you’re a carpenter, you must have many tools?
- Yes, I have all kinds of tools. From small saws to big saws, from big drills to small drills. Almost everything, says Olav proud.
- What education/skills are needed to work as a carpenter?
- You’ll have to study for 3 years. Then you can start to work. It’s important that you are good with your hands, and you also need to work fast.
- What’s the part you like best about your job?
- There I’ll have to say that it’s to work independent, but also that I work on different places and meet new people.
- What’s the part of your job that you don’t like?
- I don’t like to isolate, because then I’ll become full of dust. And it’s really itchy, says Olav smiling.
Kommentarer fra brukere
Ingen har lagt igjen kommentar til denne artikkelen - bli den første!
Obs! Meldinger som ikke omhandler oppgavens innhold slettes. Det samme gjelder meldinger uten stor grad av saklighet.
På forsiden nå!
Les hele saken
Les hele saken